50% reduction in defective production after adapted to smart factory project.
– A company –
“We now, became to be able to promptly take action in problems regarding machines and bolts within 10 minutes.
We’d not have imagined if we hadn’t adapted to “the smart factory project”.
Satisfaction in production automation quality criterion with JIT(Just-in Time)
– B company –
The first vendor for B automotive company also known as one of the top companies in terms of fastener industry, “Sugin” became to be able to maintain the superior quality criterion satisfying just-in time management and production automation which are the core of Toyota Kanban System at the same time since they have adapted to 3View’s Fool Proof devices and MES total system.
Quality and Productivity
Is it possible to catch the best of both worlds?
“C company in America which is the first vendor for Toyota had the case that the head part of a nut was omitted in production, due to the unsmooth transference and sometimes the nut was made wrongly in the tool, due to the slopingness.
Increasing the degree of precision stops machines more often which leads to the lower productivity and on contrary to this, lowering the degree of precision leads to the lower quality eventually, so C company sought a solution from us.
Finally, They met their demand keeping productivity by utilizing Machineview’s function called “partial tolerance zone” which reinforces the monitoring function.
Innovative tool life span extension!
D factory located in Korea had the case that they had wrong flanges, even the tolerance zone was within the monitoring range.
Figured out that the punch and dies had a collision, plus, due to this, the tool had been abnormally stressed.
The solution was that the monitoring system detects collision between tools in advance, thanks to this monitoring detection way, the tool life span became 700,000 pieces now!
(The average tool life span was from 80,000 to 150,000 pieces.)
E company provided with MV800iB + SPOP ln China since 2016
Quantity : 2 factories with 25 MachineViews all adapted to SPOP.
- Change – the quality management way with naked eyes.
- Necessity for the suitable system before adaption to the computerized quality management called “POP, MES”
- Demand for quality management solution.
- Quality improvement and prevention in advance about wrong products through real-time monitoring system.
- The managers become able to manipulate real-time check in SPOP system.
- Better production management adaption through consultation on quality information standardization
F company, Japan – MV800iB + Tool life span management since 2017
- Change – measuring way from hands to computerized system to grasp correct information and improve on inefficiency.
- Necessity for innovation on tool life span management way.
- Prevention for tool breakage in advance, manage the tool change period based on statistical system.
- Improvement on productivity – minimization on down-time through tool life span management program.
- Efficiency on production management – enable to manage tools based on numerical statistics, grasp tool stock and arrange the production plan based on demand quantity-calculation.
- Cost reduction – through tool life span extension.
G company – information-oriented project (2014 ~ 2015)
- Push liner production management way system adaption through forge-work order.
- Automatic production quantity counting system adaption by integration between MachineView and Zigbee.
- Quality statistics management feature adaption which saves and analyzes real-time quality input data.
- TRM(Maintenance and machine management) feature adaption.
- Advanced project in progress about interlocking between MES and MachineView.
Construction project for smart factory (FactoryView™) (2016~2018)
- Production planning – monthly production plan adaption.
- Outsourcing – outsourcing management by the use of worker program. (the outsourcing company can input the outsourcing production details)
- Quality management – standization for first-middle-last and control of work-in-process stock.
- Tool management – tool LOT adaption and interlocking with the counting details in real-time.
- Machine management – daily check management.
- Institution of the new system which enables MachineView as a terminal for interlocking with former machines.
- Construction of “sensor network” also known as wireless communication.
I company Smart Factory construction project (2015~2017)
- Production planning – afterproduction, work-order management institution.
- Production management – adaption to process LOT of the shape of arrangement.
- Outsourcing management – Distribution on SCM outsourcing program.
- Quality management – first-middle-last standard-establishment and abnormal process control.
- Tool management – automatic founding tool storage.
- Machine management – adaption to afterwork-preservation and module for preservation management.
- PDM – management planner, work standard sheet etc.. and stadardization on product history management and action to Five star.
J company – sophisticated construction project.
- Intelligent production planning establishment.
Yearly, monthly project planning establishment
Based dispatching rules planning.
- Real-time collection for forging data.
Collection for force data affiliated with Production management information.
- Real-time data collection for Heat-treatment, surface treatment.
Collection for OPC UA-based data affiliated with SCADA and monitoring.
Control of In-put and work-condition.